Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Just Want To Worship You, Lord!!

Lord with everything that I am and have, my main goal is to worship you each and everyday!! Even when I don't feel like it. There are days that all I want to do is worship you, and then there are the days that it's even hard to muster up a "Thank You Jesus" day! Why is that? I know that if I don't worship you the trees and rocks will, everyday!! With or without me! It's been a hard month! From just over doing to my best friend's mother passing on! There are a lot of emotions that I keep suppressed that have risen up! I have had dreams, and feelings that I usually just keep pushed down! But I know with You, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!. Just like the movie, 'Facing the Giants' when the coach asks his players, "What is impossible with God?" and they each say, "NOTHING"!!! Each day should be a joyous day, a day to figure out What can I do to Worship YOU this day?!!!! I might just make a plaque that says just that! "Today is a new day, what can I do for You today Jesus to worship You!" 

I need to surround myself with positive things, and if a negative thing tries to get in, I will push it out, or tell it goodbye, or I don't need that negativity in my life!! I think that is what I am going to try to do, and see how it works!

I need to have total Faith and Trust in You! You have everything planned out! You have a perfect plan, if we would just stop and listen to You instead of everything that goes on around us! We have to much business and chatter all of the time. We let life just pass us by without realizing just how important TODAY is! 

TODAY: We could change a life, make a difference, help someone that we wouldn't normally, SMILE, love one another, not judge each other, take a breath, tell our loved ones that we love them and why!! We could read a book, pet our dog or cat, bask in the sunshine, dance in the rain, really stop and look at the rainbow, star-gaze, feel the wind move our hair, smell the fresh air, love ourselves, skip a rock across the water, tell someone that You, Jesus, love them!! Laugh until our bellies hurt, I did that today with my best friend!!! It's amazing what laughter can do for you! The Bible says it's the best medicine!! I would have to agree!! Color with crayons, spend time with the elderly, talk baby talk to a little one, listen to some good music and dance like no one is watching!! We could take a walk, listen to the birds sing, just stop what we are doing and really listen to our children!! Make our husbands a glass of tea when they come home from work, paint a room, jump into a pile of leaves, have a snowball fight, play catch or throw a Frisbee, run on the beach, pick up seashells, let the waves crash into us and laugh until we have no strength left, I have done that one before too!!! Today we can just lift up our hands and say, "THANK YOU JESUS FOR THIS DAY, AND FOR LOVING ME AND DYING FOR ME. I WORSHIP YOU TODAY LORD!!!!" 

God gives us a new day everyday! I am going to try my hardest not to waste one more day!

James 4:14-Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

1Peter 1:8- Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory.

This is my favorite song right at this moment, and I think it pretty much sums up everything that I have said:




Today Lord, I worship You!! I love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment