Friday, August 3, 2012

Peace for today

Wow! I can't believe it is already August! It has been so hot and dry! They are saying this is comparable to the Dust Bowl! All you can do is try to stay cool!

We have been working on my meds the past couple of months, trying to see what works and what doesn't! Do you ever just get tired of going to the doctor? I sure do! It is hard to tell what is normal anymore! The only thing that stays constant in my life is my Lord and Savior! I don't know what I would do without Him! He is the only one that can bring me peace, and peace is what I need most right now!! Life is so confusing, so messed up! From our government, to other Christians and their beliefs, to everyday life! It seems like it's a struggle everyday! I know we are getting closer to the end times, and I have already said twice this week that I wish Jesus would just come! Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, well maybe a little bit, but I am so thankful of my Father who guides and directs my path! I vear off of it at times, but He is always faithful to guide me back!

I found these two songs that pretty much sums me up right now at this stage of my life!!

Psalms 17:5-9 Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not. I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech. Shew thy marvelous loving-kindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them. Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.











No comments:

Post a Comment